Monday, October 7, 2013

To the Left

Yes, we are still talking about Google. No, this is not a political piece. No, this is not a line dance.


To the left…..

What is on the left? It’s a navigation menu. You can navigate to different parts of your Google Drive by clicking on the sections in the Left Navigation section.

My Drive: View all the files you have uploaded or saved.

Shared with me: View the files other users have shared with you.

Starred: View files that you have specially designated.

Recent: View files that have been recently accessed.

More: View the expanded view of Left Navigation including Activity, Offline Docs, All Items, or Trash.

What if I don’t want to create a file within Google? I have other files that I want to store in My Drive? Is that possible?

Absolutely!!!

You can upload files.

Click on the Upload button (The little red button next to the Create button)
 

Select Files from the menu

Locate (Browse) the file you want to upload.

Click the Open button.

The file will appear in My Drive when the upload is finished.

Advanced: To move the file to another folder of a location on the Left Navigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment