Monday, October 14, 2013

Movie Time

This week in my town the forecast calls for rain. What are a few of the best activities for a rainy day? Yup, reading a good book or watching a movie. So in honor of gray skies and much needed precipitation I am providing you links to videos to guide you through creating our next topic. Google Forms.

There is SO much I want to tell you about Google Forms. I could write page and pages and pages on the use and benefits of Google Forms. You could devote your life to reading about Google Forms OR you could click on this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBDtOc4AHCQ and watch a 7 minute video that will walk you through creating an online quiz.(The best thing about using a video as a learning tool is that you can pause and rewind as often as necessary.)  I am assuming most of my readers are teachers. If you are not a teacher substitute survey for quiz. It does not matter what your occupation is or how you want to use Google Forms the process is the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment