Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Is today Monday?


Yesterday was Columbus Day. The school district that I work in had a Professional Development Day. So technically, there was no "school" Monday. I enjoyed soaking in bed a little longer than usual --ok, longer than I should have. There were only a few small fires that needed to be put out but by 10 a.m. everything was calm. I even got to have lunch with my BFF. The blog post was an easy one, although my editor just texted me and said she knows I skipped her yesterday because she found a typo. But overall it wasn't the dreaded Monday. Monday was not satisfied to let me off the hook so she kidnapped Tuesday. That's right today has been a Monday. Computers have dropped the domain, not a tough task but it is tedious. I was supposed to teach classes about Copyright but there was a key broken off in the lock of the door to the supply room (aka my office - I will post a pic of my office soon. I think you will get a kick out of it.) So I rounded up a projector, the power cord was missing. Thank goodness the teacher called and cancelled her class - today was her first day. It is horribly humid and my hair went flat so all in all it is a MONDAY. With all of that in mind here is today's Google Form lesson. It is a two part video series although the creator says there are three videos. I could only find the two. So if you find the third - Yippeee!!!!. I think you will really enjoy it. The links follow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3nQB3VujPI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UaofsbzZgk

 

--- IT Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment