Saturday, October 12, 2013

Forms........OH the Possibilities!

Google Forms is a free application (found in Google Drive) that allows you to:
  • Create forms, surveys and quizzes. (Yes, my teacher friends, I said quizzes.)
  • Share the form with others. (You mean I can share a quiz with my students?)
  • Allow others to complete the forms online. (Oh Yipppeeee!!! Keep talking.)
  • Collect the responses in a spreadsheet. (Oh my!! This is the most exciting news since I found out the school resource room started stocking fun colored Sharpie markers.)
  • Provide you with helpful summaries of collected data with charts and graphs. (My administrators do love charts and graphs.)
  • But what about students who "forget to put their name on the form (quiz). Don't worry. Google Forms allows you to collect respondent usernames.
--- IT Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment