Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Google a Day......Enough Said!!

I am SO excited!!!!!!! I can't believe I didn't know about this.

Check out this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9X2iFKn01c

Here is the screen shot. The question of the day is at the bottom of the screen.



Here is the coolest thing - if you can't fit it into your lesson plans you could use this to differentiate. Students who need that additional challenge can search until their heart's are content AND learn something. And here is a secret that is just between you and me. As they improve their search skills to answer the question of the day, they will enhance many other reading and reasoning skills not to mention the amount of critical thinking they will have to do. Oh my goodness, I wish I had known about this when I was in the classroom. :)

I can't wait for you to try it out.

--- IT Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment