Thursday, November 7, 2013

Chocolate and Praise


Hello faithful and loyal readers. I apologize for the long hiatus. I really intended only to take the weekend off from writing – not a week. Life is funny that way. I hope the 31 Day Challenge did not defeat its purpose which was to develop a habit of writing on a daily basis. Hopefully, I will get back in my writing and posting groove. While I was writing the 31 Day series, there were many other things going on in my Instructional Technology life. I have already written about the 1:1 Initiative – here is the link to an article about that.
 So, what has happened in the meantime? Well, students got their laptops and teachers got busy integrating. That is where the real magic happens. And what does every teacher need to keep going? That’s right, chocolate and praise.

 As I have visited classrooms and seen technology in action I have placed one of these notes in the teacher’s mailbox. It’s not much but sometimes any little thing will help. J

 
 
 
 
--- IT Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment