Thursday, August 29, 2013

IT Girl's Recomended Reading

Oh how I miss the days of book reports - carefully selecting a book and pouring over the pages, developing relationships with the characters and then crafting the perfect oral presentation. An oral presentation that created a mob scene in the library as everyone scrambles to be the first to check out the book that I talked about. Did anyone else have that experience? Yeah, me neither.

I do love to read. I love to learn new things. I like to talk to other people about what I am reading or what I have learned. But, who has time to read now that school has started? Well, my-during-the-school-year reading consists mostly of blogs and PDF books that I can download and use with my students. So here are some of my most recent finds.

For Parents and Teachers - How do you harness the device for education?
 
 
For Parents and Teachers - What's this 21st Century Learning Stuff?

 
For Teachers (and parents too) - Here are some websites for your classroom. (Be sure to read the author's disclaimer. And remember, nothing online is 100% safe so monitor what your students are doing.)



Happy Reading!!!!

-- IT Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment